Consistently most highly rated boutique hotels in the world, it’s easy to see why as soon as you set foot on the grounds of this award winning hotel and restaurant. From the private, exclusive setting on the side of a Costa Rican tropical mountain 1800 feet above the coast, up to 25 guests can see the jungle dropping away in front of them to a view of the vast Pacific Ocean in all of its changing colors and moods. The abundant untamed plant and animal life leaves guests feeling as though they are in a combined aviary, zoological garden and arboretum.
Each of the five villas and five suites is a luxurious experience in comfort. From the beds to the walkout shower gardens and decks, rooms cater to those who want to be in the jungle, but don’t want to sacrifice a languid evening with a cocktail and a good book before a deep night’s sleep. Villas are connected by paths through landscaped gardens, providing both beauty and privacy. The award winning on-site restaurant is capable of providing an array of gourmet meals, from breakfasts to dinners, whether in the dining area, poolside or catered to your room. The chefs specialize in food that is indescribably delicious while emphasizing healthy, organic ingredients and culinary art.
This is a well established, immaculately maintained business opportunity for someone who wants to enjoy an exotic lifestyle while building on the foundation of a regular income. If you enjoy getting acquainted with guests from all over the world, this is a prize winning place to do it. As a new owner you will bring your own imagination, creativity and new amenities, but to give you an idea of what is already in place as part of every guest’s experience here is a sampling:
- Monogrammed water bottles, notepads and day packs
- Complimentary WIFI Internet and telephone on-site
- Electronic Safes
- Super-private infinity pool and Jacuzzi
- Guests only Bar and patio dining room
- Room service or private chef at your villa
- Self-guided rainforest and waterfall hikes on our private preserve
- Early morning birdwatching and jungle night explorations with our resident naturalist
- Spa Tranquila soaking tubs, jacuzzi, and yoga studio
- Private fitness studio
- Luxurious “home theater ” room with DVD collection
- Pure spring water
- Private air charters for 1-6
We recognize that no pictures or descriptions can adequately convey the wow factor! Contact us for a private tour.