Located on the SW. Pacific Coast 2.5 Km. north of Dominical and 40Km south of Manual Antonio and Quepos. This unique property has 100 meters ( 328 Feet ) along the main Pacific Coast road Hwy. # 34, with almost 2 hectares of flat commercial land. A 5 minute walk directly opposite this property will take you through a shaded fully treed canopy of Hacienda Baru Park to Guapil Beach which stretches for miles . This rainforest property of 21.8 ha. or 54 acres borders the Baru National Park and is surrounded by over 1600 acres of reserve and semi-reserve.
This privately owned farm gently rises up from 35m to 120m. ( 108 – 360 ft.) with extraordinary ocean views. Pastures currently used for horses ,make this very easy for developing as all potential building sites are free of trees yet surround by mature rainforest growth. Incredible bird and animal life is part of this private piece of paradise nestled in a bowl which resonates with the sound of the ocean. Highly coveted location & one road access guarantees Pprivacy and security.
- 21.8 hectares / 53.85 acres
- 5 minute walk to the beach
- 100 m (328 ft.) Frontage on the paved Pacific Coast Hwy #34
- Nearly 2 hectares of commercial flatland on Hwy #34
- Natural Springs provide excellent drinking water and 2 streams start on the property and 2 other streams enter the property to the north and south
- 20 minutes to hospitals, local airport, and Pez Vela Marina in Quepos
- 45 minutes to a golf course and major city for shopping
- 3 hr. drive from San Jose International Airport
- Helicopter access possibility, only 20 minutes from San Jose
- 3 waterfalls
- Property elevation 35m to 120m
- 2.5 km. north of Dominical on the SW. Pacific Coast
- Borders Hacienda Baru Reserve of 800 acres to the south and east
- Borders a 100 acre forest reserve to the east
- Borders a 600 acre semi reserve to the north and west
- Borders the main Hwy. # 34 to the south
- Has a number of open pastures surrounded by tropical rainforest, no need to cut trees for development with great ocean views and ocean sounds throughout.
- Privacy and Security Guaranteed being nestled in a bowl with only one road access and surrounded by over 1600 acres of natural rain forest
- A bird watchers dream with over 120 different species of birds being identified from the house by the main road
Wildlife abounds with monkeys, sloths, peccaries, and anteaters, this being only a few of the many different animal species around
Includes a 192 m2 / 1920 sq.ft. old renovated home. Some roads developed.
Land papers are all in order for immediate transfer , includes a corporation. If considering a commercial operation additional road frontage is available from property to the north.
Being only a 5 minute walk to the beach and having 100m ( 328 ft.) of Hwy. 34 frontage makes this property a good investment.
Motivated Seller – offers welcome and possible financing available.